Watercolor with Ann Kelly
Friday May 21, 2021
Member Cost: $100 Non-member Cost: $115
Explore the versatile and yet challenging medium of watercolor in a stress free environment. Instruction will be given to help you improve your skills no matter your level.
1. Come with a full color picture of what you would like to paint
2. Watercolor paper pad - I use Arches paper in a block 140lb.
3. Watercolor brushes - they have short handles - 1" flat wash brush, round brushes size 2,4.6
4. A small round brush for details
5. Plastic mixing tray
6. Water basin or tub
7. Watercolor paint either a pan style of assorted colors or individual tubes
Winsor Violet (Dioxazine)
8. Pencil / eraser
9. Pad of tracing paper
11. Roll of Viva paper towels
12. A bar of soap to wash out your brushes
Download the material & supply list here.
Ann Kelly: INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
I have been interested in art especially painting since I was 7 years old. In high school I majored in art then went on to graduate from Moore College of Art and Design with an illustration degree.
After working as a graphic designter at Winchell Printing Company then at Provident Bank I decided to focus on pursuing my teaching degree and taught art for ten years at the high school level.
Currently I am going for my MFA at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
PLEASE FOLLOW & LIKE US :)
Address: 8 N. Main Street | Medford, NJ 08055
Call: (609) 654-6033
Hours: By Appointment
Call to make an appointment, if you plan to visit the Gallery or Gift Boutique.
All Classes are currently being held online or outdoors until further notice. Go to the class REGISTRATION page for details.