Watercolor with Ann Kelly
Friday May 21, 2021
Member Cost: $100 Non-member Cost: $115
Explore the versatile and yet challenging medium of watercolor in a stress free environment. Instruction will be given to help you improve your skills no matter your level.
1. Come with a full color picture of what you would like to paint
2. Watercolor paper pad - I use Arches paper in a block 140lb.
3. Watercolor brushes - they have short handles - 1" flat wash brush, round brushes size 2,4.6
4. A small round brush for details
5. Plastic mixing tray
6. Water basin or tub
7. Watercolor paint either a pan style of assorted colors or individual tubes
Winsor Violet (Dioxazine)
8. Pencil / eraser
9. Pad of tracing paper
11. Roll of Viva paper towels
12. A bar of soap to wash out your brushes
Download the material & supply list here.
Ann Kelly: INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
I have been interested in art especially painting since I was 7 years old. In high school I majored in art then went on to graduate from Moore College of Art and Design with an illustration degree.
After working as a graphic designter at Winchell Printing Company then at Provident Bank I decided to focus on pursuing my teaching degree and taught art for ten years at the high school level.
Currently I am going for my MFA at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER BELOW
PLEASE FOLLOW & LIKE US :)
Address: 8 N. Main Street | Medford, NJ 08055
Call: (609) 654-6033
Hours: Thursday - Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 3pm
All other times are by Appointment
We depend on volunteers to keep our doors open. If you are making a special trip check the website for any updates to the schedule or call to confirm we can be open. 609-654-6033